Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Recipe Boxes have arrived in Colorado!!!

Wow - it has been a short but long journey as I look back at my posts and realize I started talking about our move in August.  Last week, the moving van delivered what seemed like endless boxes from Texas to Colorado.  Finally, we are in our new home!! The kitchen was the first room to be unpacked and admittedly, there are still boxes that are waiting for attention.  The good news is - we  ALL made it!  The 2 dogs, the 2 cats, the 2 peeps (me and Bubba) and the 7 recipe boxes.  (Sounds almost like a song).
Any way - hopefully I'll get back to cooking and posting in the next few days.

Take Care!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Glad your move went well.
    Thank you for your kind & reassuring comments on my blog. Can't wait to see what those recipe boxes offer next.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. As time permits I will do my best to respond...My Grandma would expect me to :)